The London School of Economics (LSE) is offering the Pauline Graham scholarship to African female student who wants to undergo an undergraduate program in the institution.
This scholarship program is worth £15,000 and it will be provided to just one lucky outstanding student.
– Applicants must be Africans
– Applicants must be Female.
– Applicants must have completed their high school program.
– Applicants must have secured an offer of admission onto a BSc programme at the LSE.
– Applicants must have outstanding grades.
Interested applications should download and completely fill in the Undergraduate Application Form.
Completed forms should be sent to Student Services Centre drop box or posted to:
Financial Support Office,
LSE, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 26th April 2017
Source: School Feed